Spark Outbound is a B2B lead generation agency with an international client base, and are seeking a Digital Outreach Strategist to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about delivering exceptional results to our clients!
Our aim is to enable growth for businesses around the world through digital marketing and sales enablement services, using a strategic approach to each clients needs, while also providing an environment for professional and personal development of our team members, and making a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we touch.
As a Digital Outreach Strategist for Spark Outbound you would be managing our outbound lead generation campaigns via email and LinkedIn, to support sales prospecting efforts for our international client base, as well as our internal business development efforts.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Analysing campaign results to identify opportunities
- Developing campaign messaging variations
- Defining new audience targeting profiles/personas
- Conducting market research
- Building and launching new campaigns
- A/B testing campaign elements
- Preparing and communicating campaign results
You will use a variety of software solutions that are critical to the success of this role, and are expected to quickly learn how to use these software programs efficiently.
Position Requirements are:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing campaign strategy development
- Experience in copywriting email sales copy preferred
- Experience organizing data to efficiently manage multiple campaigns at once
- Professional communication skills
- Above average computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Love for data and analytics
- Desire to work on an international team
This role will be expected to drive positive results by implementing innovative campaign strategies for multiple client projects. The Digital Outreach Strategist will work directly with our Digital Outreach Director and the South Africa Country Director to ensure successful efforts.
This position will be working remotely for the majority of the time, but will be expected to meet in-person for training and meetings in our Cape Town office.
Why you will love working with us:
- Be part of a culturally diverse, dynamic, and creative team
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Being part of a rapidly growing company
- Remote working
- Flexi-time (40 hours per week)
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn valuable digital marketing and sales skill sets while gaining experience working with in-demand marketing technology, please submit your resume or portfolio for consideration.
Salary: R25,000.00 – R35,000.00 per month