Skip to main content

The Quick & Easy Facebook Remarketing Ads Guide: 2020 Edition

The Quick & Easy Facebook Ads Guide: 2020 Edition

If you ever wondered how to target your audience once they have seen your ad or website?

Retargeting ads on Facebook allow you to make a great second impression with your audience.

When creating an ad campaign there are several types of objectives and goals you can choose from.

After you launched a campaign, you can create a retargeting campaign for those who have interacted with your ad and visited your website.

According to Adroll, 2% of shoppers convert when seeing an ad once. The other 98% convert with a remarketing ad.

Having a pixel is important to have set up to track conversions to your site.

How Pixel Retargeting Ads Work

  1. Someone sees or interacts with your ad/ website and a cookie will track the click/view and will identify who it is.
  2. Pixel is set up on your website to track activity and analyze what happens next. The user later enters Facebook or Instagram and that indicates to the pixel to show a remarketing ad to their feed.
  3. The retargeting ads will appear to those who previously engaged with one of your ads or went to your website.

Benefits of Retargeting Ads

Retargeting ads have a higher engagement and conversion rate because they are scheduled more timely after someone visits your website/ clicks on your ad.

They only show to those who interacted with your ad previously.

That is the main advantage of these types of ads that is shown to the correct target audience and refined to those who are already interested.

When someone clicks on your ad or goes to your website after the ad you get notified and it becomes a conversion.

Brings Traffic To Your Website

Organic traffic is the best because it drives traffic for free and lets your target audience learn more about your company and goals.

While they are on your website you can track behavior and identify strong parts of your website.

Having a landing page centered around specific ads is also a great addition to a remarketing ad.

Gain Authority, Trust, & Credibility When Your Ad Is Seen & Shared With Others

When others share a brand/product it encourages others to have a look at what you are suggesting and build curiosity towards your brand.

Reminds Those Who Have Seen Your Ad To Have A Second Look

After your first ad appearance, it may not have been the right time for your audience to act on the opportunity but a second or third look at your ad can bring them to the decision stage.

Builds Brand Awareness

The more the ad is shown the more your audience will recognize and identify if they are interested in learning more about your service/ brand.

Encourages Reconsideration

Older leads may reconsider your offer and take a second look at your company.

In Conclusion

Pixel remarketing helps your ads appear to those who are interested and bring brand awareness.

This digital marketing type of campaign is powerful and effective for B2B companies because retargeting ads link to your website and it makes the journey easier for the B2B business to learn more about your company.

Pixel remarketing ads will improve your ad campaigns and the best way to bring traffic to your website as well.

Nicole Nowogrodzki

Author Nicole Nowogrodzki

More posts by Nicole Nowogrodzki

Leave a Reply

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These are the cookies and pixels we use on our site.

Decline all Services
Accept all Services